Mixed mid-season anorak, or as a second layer for external condition of great cold.
Created and tested in extreme conditions for 21 months in Arctic by the 'Under the Pole" expedition.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Design Features :- Two handrest zipped pockets.
- One vertical chest pocket on the left.
- Front zip opening with two way slider and chin guard.
- All external YKK zips are Vislon Water Repellent type.
- Ergonomical hood, fixed and 3D tightening at a point.
- Elastic completion at the bottom.
- Identity brand armband on left arm.
- External Fabric : 81% Polyester, 19% Polyuréthane membrane.
No customer comments for the moment.
Scroll To Top